This is a very aromatic heavy balsam vinegar with 40% of fruit in it – a fine balance between the acidity and sweetness of berries. The pearls of the Strawberry Vinegar are a treat and not only in summer.
Try them with:
- with fresh salads – fruity in summer or e.g. with some pumpkin seed oil in the fall
- asparagus dishes or salads in spring
- in the fall, salads seasoned with pumpkin seed oil
- in winter in salads or dishes with dark meat, game or poultry
- with foie gras
- in a cheese platter e.g. to goat cheese, Roquefort or camembert
- fruit salads and desserts
- with ice cream or even with yogurt and cereals
As all pearls, they are a surprise for the palate and a joy to watch and give freedom and creativity to decide on the taste of each bite of the dish – depending on how many of these delicious pearls you take. Bring summer to your table and dishes and get some inspiration from our dishes and share yours. Enjoy!